Friday, October 3, 2008

The Wedding

After all of our hard work, the wind storm threw a wrench into my wedding day. Not only did we have to find another venue after the Holiday Inn lost power, but we had to find other hotel rooms for my guests.

The Holiday Inn was wonderful. They contacted their sister hotel, the Crowne Plaza in Blue Ash. We got our reception moved to there, and got our guests relocated as well. Sadly, those who had hotel rooms for both Friday and Saturday had to stay at the Hilton on Friday and then move to the Crowne on Saturday. It was traumatic and chaotic. But it all came together and I think everyone had a great time. It turned out to be a fun night. Thank you to everyone for your patience and support, even when I was falling apart.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I love that Braden is wearing the Beat the Vols sticker in the first photo! haha