Sunday, October 5, 2008
Punkins'
We took Braden to his first pumpkin patch on Saturday somewhere in Fairfield. You know if I don't have my GPS on I don't know where I'm at ;) He loved the scenery and the hayride to pick your own pumpkins was by far his favorite. He was thrilled with the goats and chickens, but it was dark at that point and he was getting tired so we didn't stay long. I can't believe how cold it is getting at night. He was wearing a sweater and jeans (courtesy of Aunt Francie) and had several blankets and his little hands were still cold! Before we left we paid for our pumpkins. Brad and I each got a pumpkin and some hay to make a display in our front yard. Braden got his own little pumpkin, and by little I mean it was as big as him. I guess you could say we got a pumpkin for our punkin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment