Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Monkey's first Halloween was a little anti-climactic. He didn't sleep much when he was at Sonya (his babysitters) house. He was less than thrilled the first time I put him into the costume several weeks ago. Today was no different. So a costume plus not alot of sleep equals not so happy Monkey. He was furious when I tried to cover up his hands with his "mittens." By mittens I mean the monkey hands that his costume had attached to it. However, Grandma and Grandpa Dirheimer got him a wagon, and he was happy enough to be in that for the entire 15 minutes we Trick or Treated. I would have liked to go longer but lack of sleep and any stopping of the wagon put a dent in that. Every time his daddy would stop, Braden would start yelling directly at him. It was a little funny. He never screamed, he just shouted his annoyance. He did enjoy the wagon, so hopefully next year we can put it to good use! This last picture shows how impressed he was with Halloween. Sound asleep and not cognisant of mommy taking pictures!



No comments: