Wednesday, February 27, 2008




It has been quite awhile since I have written, but I have plenty of pictures to put up and plenty has happened so bear with me! Braden lost quite a bit of weight after he was born. He went from 9lbs 6oz down to 7lbs 11oz at his first doctors visit. He was such a big baby that he wasn't getting enough to eat, and my milk was a little slow coming in. We put him on formula to supplement him until my milk came in. Luckily, the supplementing worked and at his last doctors appointment he weighed 9lbs even. I still give him formula occasionally when I feel like he is still hungry even after a feeding, and he seems satisfied with both. Because he is getting more to eat, he is sleeping more regularly thank goodness! I have only had a few nights where he just refuses to settle down. Thankfully, he has a great daddy who steps in and feeds him or soothes him so I can get some rest. I have to say I can be a little grumpy after a few days with no sleep. I'm sure no one is surprised by that though! Check out a few pictures from those early days after we brought him home!

No comments: