





Braden received many visitors his first week home, but one group in particular was very special. His cousin Alyssa, her mommy cousin Lauren and Aunt Diane came all the way up from Jeffersonville, Indiana to see him. Alyssa is now 2 months old, and much bigger than the last time we saw her. I gave her the nickname of peanut because she was such a tiny thing when she was born. Even though she is no peanut anymore, I'm keeping the nickname because it's cute (no matter what her mother thinks :) Diane and Lauren and Alyssa spent the night with us on a Saturday. We went out to eat with my mom and dad who drove down from Springfield. Braden slept the entire time. His much more active cousin Alyssa had other ideas. She did enjoy the live band that was playing after we finished eating. They should have played much sooner so her mother could eat her dinner! I took plenty of pictures of the two babies. My son diligently tried to eat his cousins hand when he was placed next to her. Alyssa, being older and wiser, thoughtfully moved her hands every time Braden went in for the kill. Neither was very impressed with the other, I guess we will have to wait til they are older and can enjoy playing together!
No comments:
Post a Comment