Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Braden Ray Dirheimer
He has finally arrived! I went to the doctor yesterday and I was 5cm dilated, so they sent me to the hospital. We made very fast progress and were ready to push by 9:30pm. Braden had other plans, and though he was headdown, he was faceup. This makes it harder for him to get through the birth canal. 2-yes 2-very long hours later, he still wasn't ready to come out without help. A pair of foreceps and 5 more minutes, and Braden Ray Dirheimer came into the world at 11:57pm. He barely made it being born on his Great Aunt Francie's birthday. 3 more minutes and he would have been born on his Papa's birthday. He weighed a whopping 9lbs and 6oz and was 22.5 inches long. He doesn't look fat, he is just so long I think he weight is distributed evenly. Both Braden and I are doing fine, and his dad Brad couldn't be more proud. Check out the pictures to see how big he is and look at all that hair!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment