Monday, May 26, 2008

Happy Memorial Day








I hope everyone had a wonderful long weekend and at least had a moment to pause and remember the meaning of Memorial Day. With a brother currently serving and several family members who are Veterans, I understand the necessity of honoring those who have given all for their country! We had a very nice weekend. Our big project was the backyard and we spent most of our weekend on that. We celebrated Brad's 26th birthday on Thursday with dinner and presents. Gary and Connie took Braden for us on Sunday night and we were able to get out and enjoy and evening to ourselves. We went to the backporch in for drinks with a few of Brad's cousins. We had a fun time and made it home at a decent hour. I just want to preface one of these photos of Brad and I. I'm not three sheets to the wind, Brad kept pulling on my hair before the picture was taken, and right as Natalie hit the button I tried to move out of his way. It's a pretty funny looking! I also put some cute new pics of Braden and Bathtime, and Braden outside "helping" with the backyard. Basically he sat in his bouncy seat and watched us all sweat and lift heavy things. He is one smart baby getting out of work like that! Lastly, Grandma Singleton is in the hospital undergoing surgery as we speak. She fell and broke her hip last night. She is looking at months of recovery, so if you could pray for her that would be wonderful. She is still very active at 85 and sitting in a rehab facility for weeks is not going to make for a pleasant time. Hopefully she will recover fast and all will go well! Enjoy the week!

No comments: