Friday, May 16, 2008

Braden and His New Toys!

So I have been very remiss on an update. I know my Nanny has probably pulled out her medical dictionary because Braden went to his specialist this week, and I will apologize because I don't know the exact medical term. Braden has always had heavy breathing. After the urging of many family members, we finally badgered the doctor into checking into his breathing issue. My parent's neighbor Joy, who is a Peds Nurse, told us that it was a loose flap in the esophagus that he would grow out of. We were told by the Peds doctor that it could be the loose flap, acid reflux or something worse requiring surgery. Luckily, Braden went to the doctor on Monday and it was just a loose flap. The doctor did some xrays and determined that he would grow out of it. We still have to go back in July to check his progress. The rest of our week did not go so smooth. Braden was still fighting the virus that he has had since last week, and Brad and I have both been sick. I'm posting some pics of Braden in his Jumparoo. Aunt Francie bought this early on in my pregnancy because this was a "must have " from Brad. Even though Braden is a little early in being put in it, he loves it. He just laughs and stares at his new toys. He like to try and grab the big front thing that lights up and plays music. We enjoy putting him in it because he can see us and still play on his own.

No comments: