Friday, March 21, 2008

A Visit With Nanny and Papa and Aunt Francie






Braden went to visit his Nanny Papa and Aunt Francie last weekend. This was the first time they had seen him. His Uncle Jim was also there for a houseboat show, and even his Aunt Linda came for a visit. He was a big hit, especially with his birthday buddy Aunt Francie. Braden just loves to be cuddled and held, and his great-grandparents and great -aunt made sure he got plenty of that. I have some pictures from last weekend, but my mother has better ones. When she sends them to me, I will add them so you can all enjoy. Also, he went to the doctor last Friday. He now weighs 11 pounds, 1 oz and is 23 inches long. The doctor said he is developing at the rate of a 4 month old. I can confirm that estimate seems accurate. If you hold Braden, he can hold is head up and push away from your shoulder. He has surprised me several times with this feat when I wasn't prepared. Good thing I have a strong grip! He also acts like he wants to crawl, and while his feet have the proper motion, he can't get his hands to follow suit. Instead, he sort of does a belly scoot if he is on his stomach. This frustrates him to no end, and he usually ends up in a rage. He will get it down eventually!

No comments: