


Braden is 1 month old! I can hardly believe it that time has flown by so fast! Last weekend Ohio had a huge snow, and Cincinnati got about 10 plus inches. Braden Brad and I decided to get snowed in at his parents house instead of ours. Grandpa and Grandma Dirheimer loved spending the entire weekend with him. He has been alot more alert and they were certainly able to see his personality that weekend. Our dog Rusty still isn't very thrilled with Braden. He gets very jealous when Brad's dad Gary holds Braden. He tends to run the other direction or give a very sad look and go pout somewhere. Keep in mind this is a dog and not a human, though I personally think he acts like a spoiled toddler. I'm just kidding, Rusty really is the sweetest dog ever. We also had Braden's one month pictures and more Easter pictures taken at JC Penny's on Sunday. I was worried he would be totally asleep, but true to his nature the minute the car stopped moving he was wide awake. He was so cute for the camera, he smiled and laughed and looked right at the photographer. I can pick the pictures up next week, but they did email me a link to all that were taken so I will try to post them for you. We are headed to Jeffersonville tomorrow so Braden can meet his Nanny Papa and Great Aunt Francie. He shares a birthday with his Aunt Francie, and she only spoils him a little for that ;) (If you know Aunt Francie, you know that she doesn't do anything on a small scale!) He is a very lucky boy to have so many family members who can't wait to see him. To everyone in Jeffersonville, be prepared. When Alyssa met them for the first time, she was a teeny little baby who was able to rest on Aunt Francie's chest. I'm guessing my son is over 10 pounds now and is not a tiny baby by any means. Start doing some arm workouts to prepare, this boy will tire you out!
One more thing, the pictures above are of Braden with a Tony Stewart Onesie. This was given to him courtesy of his Uncle Jim. Uncle Jim thinks he can turn my child into a Tony Stewart fan, isn't he funny? We all know this child will be a Dale Earnhardt Jr fan. I'm surprised my father even allowed this picture to be taken! Just Kidding!
No comments:
Post a Comment