This past weekend Brad Braden and I finally got to go down to Nashville to see Brian play baseball at Trevecca Nazarene University. Neither of us has seen Brian play while he is at college, so it was very exciting for us. I took a half day off of work and we left Friday afternoon. Unfortunately, we didn't get down to Nashville until the second game started. We missed Brian hit a homerun in the first game.
We joined Brad's parents and Grandparent's who were all staying at his Uncle Tom and Aunt Penny's gorgeous house. The pictures are from the Saturday game that Trevecca played at a AAA stadium. Brian did well, and though we missed his very impressive batting practice(hitting 2 bombs over the scoreboard), his team went 3-3 that weekend. Braden enjoyed his first baseball game and seeing his Uncle Brian. He just laughed and smiled every time Brian held him.
On a side note, I found out before I left work on Friday that I got a promotion after only 6 months and maternity leave! I'm very excited and should start my new position sometime in the next few weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment